This page is intended to provide easy access to documents that are mentioned in some of my blog posts.
Quick references should give easy and direct access so some things I consider as worth looking up. For example to see a complete list of date format strings or the correct syntax of the listagg function or different regexp_substr parameters.
- Oracle SQL Basic Functions (12c): QR_SQLBaseFunctions.pdf
- Oracle SQL Advanced Functions (12c): QR_SQLAdvancedFunctions_EN_1.1
- Oracle APEX APIs (including Apex 18.1 ea): QR_ApexApi_EN_v2.0
Usually I have several of those quick references with me. So whenever you meet me, feel free to ask if I can share a version of them. My company http://www.syntegris.de will print and bring a larger number of quick references to the annual DOAG conference.
SPL – Svens PLSQL Library
Those are code packages that I used in various different projects. They are currently not public yet. They need a little more documentation and validation before I release them.
- Spool objects (using dbms_metadata package)
- working day calculation (including German holiday calculus)
- Plsql EMS (extract – map – store) template
- Reports using Collection2Email converter